1. Which of the following is not a ‘model organism’ commonly used in CMB?
a) E. coli b) yeast c) roundworm d) human e) choose this answer if all of these are correct
2. Contemporary Cell & Molecular Biology is a compilation of which of the following disciplines?
a) cell physiology b) systemic physiology c) biochemistry d) molecular biology e) all of these
3. Digital life computational software
can undergo mutations changing the progeny software from the
4. Which of the following organism has
not been synthetically reproduced in the laboratory?
5. The Golgi apparatus was 1st seen by staining cells with silver nitrate in 1898 by?
a) Robert Brown b) Max Kendrew c) Theodore Schwann d) Camillo Golgi e) Rudolph Virchow
6. The circumstantial evidence
supporting ‘LUCA’ is the presence of different DNA nucleotide